Milwaukee 2429-20 Cordless Sub Compact Band Saw Review
With the advent of technologies, most of the traditional practices have been gradually replacing with automation. In this fast pacing world, conventional approaches seem vain, and so as to cope up to the world it is necessary to opt to the latest tools and techniques. The implementation of tools and procedures have been introducing in every field, so in the case of the carpentry field. In olden days carpentry or woodworking activities were performed using axes, saws, chisels, and so on. All these mentioned tools involved a lot of human efforts and resulted in less efficiency. Surprisingly several devices have been introduced that minimizes individual bids. The newly introduced tools perform the same work with minimal time and thus giving excellent competence. Many manufacturers now prefer potent tools so that they can able to work faster. When needing more precision in any work then one must opt for power tools. Cordless Sub-Compact Band Saw Kit is one of the powerful tools that every manufacturer should invest in. The device features a long and sharp blade to cut a variety of construction materials.
What makes Milwaukee Sub-Compact Band Saw Kit unique?
This band saw is known for its blade as it can make straight and deep cuts for any thickness of the wood. The narrow blade of the Milwaukee saw kit allow performing outstanding curves. In addition to wood, the tool also can be used to incise plastic and metal. One significant feature of Milwaukee subcompact band saw is it is portable that can be carried to home or job site quickly. The band weighs only 6.75 lbs, and 12 inches in length allow workers to take the machine easily. The LED light in the Milwaukee compact band saw features with LED that would enable people to work in dim light thus can expect the accuracy in cutting. The handy nature of the machine allows people to work for a prolonged time without any complaints such as blistered hands and sore.
Benefits of cordless sub-compact band saw
The main objective of the cordless band saw is to reduce the stress for hand and wrist. Prolonged overhead stressful manufacturing work would lead to muscle strains, shoulder tendons, elbow inflammation, wrist nerve compression, losing hand strength, and finger numbness to overcome all these mentioned issues sturdy and lightweight band saw could be used. A repetitive task required to use a hacksaw task would be reduced by using the band saw. A manufacturer with this neutral grip band saw you can work efficiently.
Pros of the Milwaukee band saw
1. Ultra-compact that makes people carry from one job site to another job site easily
2. Lightest weight among the cordless band saw that makes worker take the machine in a single hand.
3. The machine is so powerful able to cut ¾ inches in Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT).
4. Provides three kinds of blade
5. The motor can able to make 150 cuts per charge with the XC battery.
6. The battery and charger are available separately with the tool.
The Milwaukee 2492-20 compact band saw has been recognized as a lightest portable tool available in the market. Being a half weight than the actual weight of traditional saw band can be carried in a single hand. Due to its handy feature workers or professionals can take the tool anywhere to cut small diameter materials. As this small band saw weighs very light (6.75 lbs), and 12 inches in height make the shrewdest idea for professionals to include in the manufacturing field to perform cutting activities as earliest. The tool can incise ¾ inches of metallic electrical tubing in 3 seconds. As the device is incorporated with powerful red lithium XC capacity battery, it can cut over 150 per charge. The tool with 1-5/8 inches * 1-5/8 inches incise ability and low vibration it can able to perform precise incise. To play small diameter metal cutting function. The tool encompasses dual latching to safeguard the blade and cutting area while not in use. The size of the blade comes in 27 inches. The tool aids to cut the material with different speed accompanied with LED light. This Milwaukee 2492-20 comes with a 5-year warranty.
Let us know in detail about the Milwaukee Cordless Band Saw
1. A Band saw is an excellent add-on to any workshop and manufacturing unit as it has been using the first choice to incise a variety of materials. Cutting materials can be performed uniformly with evenly disseminated saw load. Due to all this, it has become an excellent tool for every worker to cut assorted or curved shapes.
2. A Milwaukee band saw is a powerful tool suitable for one hand use with adjustable blade tracking. You can procure the machine through online do not worry about the genuineness of the product as it is hoarded from the best distributor with the best prices and good packing. Do not miss the attractive deals available.
3. The battery service of this tool should be performed by an only professional or an authorized dealer. This ensures the safety to the device and expects more efficiency than traditional approaches. Also, it is suggested that keep the tool handle dry and away from any kind grease and oil to prevent unexpected events while holding the tool by the worker.
4. Before proceeding to use this Milwaukee Band saw tool make sure you have read the entire rule regarding safety and thus preventing from all kind of danger. Also, the mentioned precaution minimizes the risk of blade poking and kick backing. The toolbox encompasses major label with valuable information. If the information seems missing contact trained professional or company and collect the details. Do not hasten to use the machine without reading the direction it might harm in any way.
5. The different application requires a different kind of blade. So, selecting a blade appropriately for the type of activity is a challenging task. The tool is projected for cutting ferrous and non-ferrous metal. Refer the accessories section to choose the appropriate blade to use.
6. The tool functions encompassing with different sections. It includes the front handle, upper guard, shoe, trigger, lock-off button, lower guard, handle, LED, blade, wrench, hanger, blade bolt, lower guard lever, and transparent front guard. Recharge the tool only with the charger that is specified for your battery.
7. The transparent front guard enables simple screening of the cutting line of the materials. In case if the open guard is broken or scratched return it to the Milwaukee Company for the service. In case if it cannot be repaired the company gives a new replacement. The company recommends to not use the cutter with a spoilt or missing transparent guard.
8. The battery of the Band Saw must be recharged only with a specified battery pack. In case if another charger is used, there might chance of risk of fire. While charging the Band Saw tool batteries follow all the instructions. It is advised not to charge the battery outside the temperature as mentioned in the instructions.
9. The speed of the Saw varies depending on what material you are incising. The smoother the content the rate requires to incise becomes less, and wherein if the material is thick it requires good speed to incise. At the beginning when the machine is switched on should wait for a few seconds to settle the rate. Once an object is marked, and speed is set, a purpose that has to be incised must be fed into the machine. This Milwaukee portable Band Saw machine is handy and can be operated with a single hand.
10. The Band saw it comes with a long sharp blade to cut the materials. Selecting a blade for different application is a challenging task. A sharp blade is recommended because dull blades often result in tool overload and might increase the risk of fluttering back. Before using the blade, it is recommended to read the instructions given by blade manufacturers. Using the inappropriate knife for the application might result in inefficiency.
11. A charger will be given along with the Milwaukee Band Saw machine to recharge the battery when it is low. The battery must be charged with only specific chargers and when the battery is not in use should keep away from metal items such as coins, nails, screws, keys, etc. because this might result in shorting the battery later that consequences to fire. Damaged and modified cells might behave differently, so it is better to seek service from the authorized dealer or the company.
12. Due to its compactness and lightweight the tools have been favorite in the market and has been the first choice for the manufacturers. The worth of the device is Rs 10,500 the tool comes along with charger and gives five years warranty. The tool holds the voltage up to 12 and can able to incise precisely.
13. If your work requires carrying band saw to different places frequently then Milwaukee band saw would be the ideal choice. The tool helps to work in a single hand without much effort and also ensures excellent efficiency.
14. This portable Band Saw is good to cut the materials due to which it has become admirable for the workers. One significant feature of the machine is the speed can be varied according to the application thus results in optimum results. The LED light along with the device enables to make an excellent cut even in the dark.
15. Do not rush to use the tool before reading the guidelines. Study the device carefully find where the stop and the start button is situated, check whether the blade is mounted accurately and the latches are closed. Never run the tool faster than the mentioned speed for the application.
16. The tool is cordless, and the handle enables for ease of movement by the user. Since the machine is designed ergonomic, it aids to provide excellent grip and allow to control the tool easily.
17. Two circled kinds of case visible in the Milwaukee Band Saw is called as Pulley. This pulley is used to set the blades, to do so must remove the battery. Turn the tension bolt situated at the front of the Band Saw to 180 degrees counterclockwise. Slide the latches of the pulley case from the lock. First, pull the blade out of the guides then from the pulleys. Further to install blade between the guide repeat same keep the blade and press later fit around the pulleys. Now twirl the tension bolt to 180 degrees clockwise to safeguard the blade on the pulleys.
18. The blade must measure .020 inches thickness, ½ inches width, and 27-1/16 inches in length to fit into the saw machine. Blades are available in several varieties to select proper blade for the application three factors must be considered. They are size, shape, and type of the material to be incised.
19. If you are in requirement of the portable band saw then Milwaukee Band Saw machine is an excellent choice for you. The device weighs only 6.67 Lbs allow to make 150 cuts per charge. The machine comes along with a battery (Red lithium XC high capacity) and charger.
20. This easy to use Saw machine helps to cut the thick materials can be used in homes as well. To prevent any injury, it is advised to wear glares to protect eyes and keep hand away from blades. Be cautious stay away from any distraction that causes binding and twisting.
21. The electric brake in this saw machine allows to slowing down the machine from the task. The brake is not a substitute for stopping the machine; ultimately it is required to wait a while until the blade stops working completely.
For a weightless and ultra-portable cutting solution, this Milwaukee 2492-20 cordless subcompact band saw is a right choice. The machine gives excellent performance in highly durable price. Whether you are a hobbyist worker or profession this cordless band saw is best. I hope this article has led you to know enough information about the portable group saw machine.